If you earned a degree from Truman State University, you are now a member of the
Truman State University Alumni Association. All Truman State University students
become members of the University's Alumni Association when they graduate from
the University. There is no fee to be a member of the Alumni Association, which
is governed by an elected
Mission of the Alumni Association
● Advance the goals of the University and to advance the interest and welfare of
Truman State University students and alumni;
● Provide opportunities for Truman alumni to become acquainted through alumni
● Encourage social and professional camaraderie among alumni;
● Stimulate opportunities for alumni to support the University in the areas of
public relations, student recruitment, fundraising, and career networking.
(for all Truman alumni)
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & DISCOUNTS
by joining one of Truman's
10 regional alumni chapters.
For more information contact:
Office of Advancement, McClain
Hall 205, 100 E. Normal, Kirksville, Mo. 63501-4221; Telephone:
(800) 452-6678 or (660) 785-4133; Fax (660) 785-7519.